There are 10 common success elements that all people with an IronMan Mind possess.
Master these elements and you’ll create a mind that is unstoppable.
Your success, wealth, health, and happiness will increase exponentially!
Hey, it’s Rich…I did this race in Nice, France. It was an incredible experience! Watch this video to see what it’s like to start and finish an Ironman Triathlon.
1. Determined – They never give up. They would rather die than quit. They believe that the sacrifice of preparation always pays off and the reward is always within reach.
2. Benevolent – They have a high level of awareness of their surrounding environment and are helpful, kind, and encouraging to others in need. MORE
3. Optimistic – They believe that “where there is a will there is a way.” They always look for ways to reap the benefit even when things are going not to plan. They smile…even when things are tough.
4. Insightful – They are able to see the big picture and realize that failure, pain, and disappointment are all part of the process. They relish struggle. They know that life contains all elements of emotion and one must experience all in order to fully appreciate their meaning. They realize that life is greater than any one particular moment in time and are able to step back from a situation and make an assessment of where it fits in the grander scheme of life.
5. Organized – They know that a high assurance of success is based on sound planning. They use the plan as a foundation and change it as necessary. The main goal stays the same but they modify the tactics or strategies to active success.
6. Inclusive – They cast a wide net to achieve their goals. They bring others along on the ride for support, encouragement, and to share in the celebration of success.
7. Sacrifice – They don’t take shortcuts. They pay the price for success realizing that many of the rewards can be found in the journey itself.
8. Focused – They always accomplish what they plan to do, no matter what obstacles they are faced with. They believe that there are no hurdles in the road to success; the hurdles are the road.
9. Appreciation – They appreciate all that they have. They enjoy the fruits of their labored but take nothing for granted.
10. Courage – They are not without fears or doubts. But they know that these are just emotions and that the greatest battle to be fought is within themselves.
Would you like to know what it’s like to apply IronMan Mind Success Elements to your life?
Click below to schedule a FREE 30-minute strategy session with Dr. Greene.